Wednesday, October 29, 2008

She's Baaaack! And she brought free stuff!

Okay. I know. I've neglected you. I haven't called or written in months. Forgive me. I promise to do better.
I have something for you... Yes, I'm bribing you to take me back. I admit it.

Many of you have asked me to write a pattern to use the leftover half blocks from the Mad for Plaid pattern. And since I always do what you ask, (sorry, I think I'm choking on that last one...) I have the pattern for you:

This pattern contains the instructions for making a basket block from the leftover half blocks. There is also a suggested setting for putting the blocks into a quilt. Yardage requirements are included. You will also find the formulas for figuring sizes for setting and corner triangles.


You will find it on my website. Just click here download the free pattern.
Have fun!

~Amy

No comments: