Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New Pattern!

Some of you know that I have been working on a new pattern for Christmas. And it's late. I know. Story of my life. If it wasn't for the last minute, I wouldn't have any time at all.
But I really have a good reason this time...


I actually started this in July. Right before the fire. After the fire we lived in the hotel for a month and a half. Then I had to put my house back together. Whew.


So, it's almost done. I just thought you might like a peek. This is a partial view to tempt you.


Keep watching - Home Town Holiday should be ready very soon. The pattern will contain directions for a table runner, wall hanging and a throw. Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Thunder Bay Resort Quilter's Retreat said...

You are a teaser - hurry up already and show us the pattern! I am almost done hand quilting my Amy Davidson Glory and am looking forward to my next Amy project!! **Pam**